KA Unit Admission
Dhaka University Admission prospectus for 2016-17 KA Unit 1st Year Honours
Application starts from 22nd August 2016 & ends 7th October 2016
Departments or Institutes in KA Unit
Science, Biology, Pharmacy, Earth & Environmental Science, Engineering & Technology, Statistics Research & Education Institute, Nutrition & Food Science, Information Technology Institute, Institute of Leather Engineering & Technology.
Seat distributions for Dhaka University KA Unit admission 2016-17
Total Seat 1680 : Science 508 (Physics 140, Math 130, Chemistry 90, Statistics, Bio Statistics, Info Statistics 88, Applied Mathematics 60), Department of Biology 487, Pharmacy 65, Earth & Environmental Science 150, Engineering & Technology 235, Statistics Research & Education Institute 50, Nutrition & Food Science 35, Information Technology Institute 30, Institute of Leather Engineering & Technology 120.
Primary Information for KA Unit Admission
- For Dhaka University admission in the department of Science, Biology, Pharmacy, Earth & Environmental Science, Engineering & Technology, Statistics Research & Education Institute, Nutrition & Food Science, Information Technology Institute, Institute of Leather Engineering & Technology, students must complete their application process between 22nd August to 7th September.
- Apply from the official website of Dhaka University admission http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd.
- Click Application/Login button & fill HSC exam Roll, passing year, board, SSC exam roll then click NEXT.
- Select & confirm your unit and continue the process.
- Without completing payments no one can participate in the KA Unit admission exam 2016-17. Read proper instructions below for Bank payments (Sonali Bank, Janata Bank, Agrani Bank & Rupali Bank). After completing payment properly, applicants can join Dhaka University Admission 2016-2017 Exam.
Dhaka University KA Unit Admission Qualification requirements
- Students who passed their SSC or equivalent exam in 2011-2014 & HSC or equivalent exam in 2016 & HSC in Science background or Agriculture, Alim in Science background (for Madrasha Shikkha Board), IGCSE/O Level & IAL/GCE A Level can apply for Dhaka University KA unit admission exam 2016-2017.
- Minimum Total GPA 8 in SSC & HSC. Minimum GPA 3.5 individually in SSC & HSC for KA Unit admission.
- For the Students of IGCSE/O Level & IAL/GCE A Level : Students who passed minimum 5 subjects in IGCSE/O Level Exam from 2011 to 2014 & passed minimum 2 Subjects in IAL/GCE A Level Exam in 2016 can apply for admission exam. In these 7 subjects they must get Grade B in 4 subjects & Grade C in 3 subjects.
- Students who have similar foreign Degree or similar Diploma can apply with the permission of unit authority.
KA Unit Admission Exam 2016-2017
- All Students should participate KA unit admission exam 2016-17. Exam will be held on 21st October 2016 (Friday) 10 AM. Admission time 90 minutes, total MCQ questions 120 & total marks 120.
- Admission questions will be based Higher Secondary level examinations. Every students must answer in four subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Math) but students can change his 4th Subject to Bangla or English.
- .25 marks will be reduce for every wrong or incorrect answer and it will be calculated by subject. Total pass mark for the admission exam is 48.
- Calculator, Mobile phone, Bluetooth or any radio device are not allowed in admission exam.
- Students can find their complete seat plan from the official website of Dhaka University Admission http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd.
Dhaka University KA Unit admission exam results
- Results will be calculated (total 200 marks) from 30 marks on SSC, 50 marks on HSC and 120 marks on the Admission exam.
- For same score serial will be calculated by 1. Total Admission exam marks, 2. GPA in HSC(without 4th subject), 3. GPA in HSC(with 4th subject), 4. GPA in SSC(with 4th subject), 5. add four science subject marks GPA.
- For O Level & A Level exam GPA will be calculated by the Grade points
- A = GPA 5, B = GPA 4, C = GPA 3.5
- Results will be published in 7 day’s after admission exam.
- See the charts below to find minimum requirements for individual subjects GPA in
- HSC or equivalent or minimum pass marks for individual subjects.
More information about KA Unit admission
- After final selection Students have to provide Testimonial from his/her last academic Institution and parents Yearly Income Certificate.
- For Quota: Student who wants to admit in Quota, must select Quota in online application process. Otherwise they can’t apply for Quota after results.
- The Authority can change anything about admission & admission related things.
Application Time: 22nd August to 7th September
Admission Date: 21st October 2016 (Friday) 10 AM
Dhaka University KA Unit Admission Result date: in 7 day’s
Contact for Dhaka University KA Unit Admission
Any query related to Dhaka University KA Unit Admission 2016-17
Contact: Pharmacy department, Dhaka University
Phone (02) 9661900-73 Ex 4363, 4364