Dhaka University Admission
Department of Business Studies
Dhaka University Admission prospectus
for 2016-17 GA Unit 1st Year Honours
Application starts from 22nd August 2016 & ends 7th October 2016
Admission Test Time & Date
30th September 2016 (Friday) 10AM to 11AM
Admit Cards will be available from 11th September 2016
Departments for Dhaka University Admission GA Unit Business Studies faculty 2016-17
Management, Accounting & Information Systems, Marketing, Finance, Banking & Insurance, Management Information Systems, Tourism & Hospitality Management, International Business, Organization Strategy & Leadership.
Seat distributions for Dhaka University GA Unit admission 2016-17
Total Seat 1250: Management 180, Accounting & Information Systems 180, Marketing 180, Finance 180, Banking & Insurance 150, Management Information Systems 110, Tourism & Hospitality Management 110, International Business 110, Organization Strategy & Leadership 50.
Qualification requirements for GA Unit Admission 2016-17 Dhaka University
- Students who passed their SSC or equivalent exam in 2011-2014 & HSC or equivalent exam in 2016 in Business Studies, A Level, Diploma in Business Studies, Business Management.
- Minimum Total GPA 7.5 in SSC & HSC or equivalent exam.
- Students from Diploma in Business Studies & Business Management, must have Accounting subjects with minimum GPA 3 or Grade B.
- For the Students of IGCSE/O Level & IAL/GCE A Level : Students who passed minimum 5 subjects in IGCSE/O Level Exam from 2011 to 2014 & passed minimum 2 Subjects in IAL/GCE A Level Exam in 2016 and must have minimum one subject from Business Studies, Economics, Accounting & Mathematics can apply for GA Unit admission exam.
- Level & A Level exam GPA will be calculated by the Grade points. Grade A = GPA 5, Grade B = GPA 4, Grade C = GPA 3.5
- Students who have similar foreign Degree or similar Diploma can apply with the due permission from the Dean office of Business Studies faculty & it takes a Degree equivalent fee taka 1000.
Primary Application Information
- For Dhaka University GA Unit admission 2016-2017, students must complete their application process from 8th September 2016.
- Apply from the official website of Dhaka University admission http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd.
- Click Application/Login button & fill HSC exam Roll, passing year, board, SSC exam roll then click NEXT.
- Select & confirm your unit and continue the process.
- Without completing payments no one can participate in the GA Unit admission exam 2016-17. Read proper instructions below for Bank payments before 8th September 2016 (Sonali Bank, Janata Bank, Agrani Bank & Rupali Bank). After completing payment properly, applicants can join Dhaka University Admission 2016-2017 GA Unit Exam.
- All Students should participate GA unit admission exam 2016-17 for admission. Exam will be held on 30th September 2016 (Friday) 10 AM to 11 AM. Admission time 60 minutes, total MCQ questions 100 & total marks 120.
- Admission questions will be based Higher Secondary level examinations. Every student must answer in five subjects Bangla 24, English 24, Accounting 24, Principles of Business and Practice 24 & Marketing or Finance 24. For A Level Students: Every student must answer in four subjects English 30, Advanced English 30 and any two subjects from Business Studies 30, Accounting 30, and Economics 30.
- 1 marks will be reduce for every 5 wrong Answers or .20 marks will be reduce for every wrong or incorrect answer and it will be calculated by subjects. Total pass mark for the admission exam is 48.
- Students can find their complete seat plan from the official website of Dhaka University Admission http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd or other sources.
Dhaka University GA Unit admission Results
Results will be calculated (total 200 marks) from 30 marks on SSC, 50 marks on HSC and 120 marks on the Admission exam. Students must get 10 in English & minimum pass marks is 48. Results will be published in 7 days after admission exam.
- After final selection Students should have to provide Testimonial from his/her last academic Institution, attested copy of all Marksheet & Certificate, Admit card of Higher Secondary level Exam, Registration card of Secondary level Exam, five passport size photographs.
- If any Students from Business Studies background interested to admit Faculty of Arts, Law & Social Science, must attend GHA Unit Admission 2016-17 Exam. For more information please visit prospectus of Dhaka University admission 2016-17 GHA Unit 1st year Honours.
- For Quota: Student who wants to admit in Quota, must select Quota in online application process. Otherwise they can’t apply for Quota after results.
- Calculator, Cell phone, Bluetooth device or any types of radio device are not allowed in admission exam 2016-2017.
- The Authority can change anything about admission & admission related things.
Application Time: 22nd August to 7th September
Admission Date: 30th September 2016 (Friday) 10 AM to 11 AM
Dhaka University GA Unit Admission Result date: in 7 day’s
Any query related to
Dhaka University GA Unit Admission 2016-17
Contact Dean office, Faculty of Business Studies
University of Dhaka